To provide a well-rounded education allowing our girls to grow intellectually, become confident about their faith and values and develop into confident, responsible and inspiring young women. To ensure superb pastoral care in a safe, caring environment.
In order to achieve this vision, we aim:
To produce young adults who are:
- Confident and active ambassadors of education and faith.
- To be upstanding members of society who enrich life for themselves and others.
- Exemplary in character and manners and confident of their identity as British Muslims.
- Outstanding in academia and knowledge.
- Future leaders of communities, businesses, professions, institutions and the educators of future generations.
- Able to demonstrate Islam in Britain, as part of the diverse and multi-cultural society that we live in, a welcome part, and to show we live British values through the practice of our faith