To promote your spiritual, moral, social and cultural development we:
- Expect the highest standards from all our staff and students regarding character and conduct
- Have weekly assemblies focusing on the theme, hadith and character strength of the week
- Have dedicated form time focusing on SMSC development
- Promote learning from, with and about other faiths through visits and visitors
- Deliver Citizenship Studies (including teaching on Fundamental British Values) for all students, up to and including GCSE Level.
- Enable the study of Creative and Expressive Art to develop a strong awareness of culture.
- Promote fundraising opportunities so that you can develop a commitment to charitable giving.
- Encourage you to participate in volunteering – through the Duke of Edinburgh Award and our Ilm 2 Amal Award.