Keeping you safe, happy and well is our most important priority.
We have robust systems in place to ensure that you are protected at all times.
- A DSL (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- A clear, up-to-date Safeguarding Policy
- Annual training for our staff on how to protect our learners from harm
- Rigorous recruitment checks on all prospective staff and we vet all speakers who visit the school
- Filtering software which ensures learners can only access appropriate internet material.
- Monitoring software on our computers to prevent cyber-bullying
- Regular lessons on key issues such as radicalisation, child sexual exploitation, female genital mutilation and forced marriage
- Regular health and safety checks of our building, grounds and equipment